my short stories

please don't read this blog unless you're 100% sure what you're going to do. I'll show you lowest and dirtiest side of the world. I'm young gal with bizarre inclines, I love to do really violent and unusual things, like shit into my pants. I'm going to describe what I doing with my life. if you not into it, please, don't judge me. if we on the same wavelength, lets exchange ideas.

Monday, October 02, 2006

worms in the ass

now, I tell you how I manage to let worms in my ass, worms - these disgusting creatures, living in the gardens, they have many names: brandling, dew-worms, earthworms, rain-worm and they are really disgusting. I had them into my pussy, but never in the ass. today was a great day, today I do it!!! do you want to know how it have been? first of all, I conclude to put worms into ass I have to stretch it out, so I set 2L bottle on the floor, lubricated it with chilly ketchup (didn't I tell you before I love pain), inserted bottleneck in ass and began to move down until my ass feed full bottle up. I was keeping it inside about two hours, I was so exiting,you can't believe me!!! after that I removed the bottle, locked on my wide hole in the mirror, got a tube with both ends opens, inserted it instead bottle, got a dozen worms was caught beforehand and started to pour it into tube. eventually, I removed the tube out left the worms it. to prevent escape, I'd sealed my ass with a duct tape and... from that moment I was feeling how worms move, how they make my pussy inch. it was amazing feeling. I was keeping worms inside all day long, after that I unsealed my ass and started to squeeze they out, but it didn't work, since worms were very deep inside me. at first time I tried to get it with my fingers, and I'd got two worms eventually, but the rest... I had no choice, but make an enema. this did help to cast worms out, but my ass is still inch very much, so, I'm fingering it over and over. right now, I feel sick, but I want to continue it the day aftertomorrow. any other idea?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God. I have wanted to do this for sooo long! You can buy HUGE night crawler earthworms at the bait shop. I see them all the time and want to take 50 of the largest ones home to put inside me. I have never heard of anyone doing this. Maybe live eels (which I can't buy here) or even small fish or even Gerbils (Still don't believe that one)but this seems to be the easiest solution to have something alive crawling around inside you.

I have put many things up my ass including other peoples shit, piss, snot and anything filthy I could find. I NEED something alive inside me though. I was always a bit scared to try this because I wondered if they would crawl up so far inside that they would never come out and take up residence and cause sickness or something. Having heard you do it I think I am going to try. Maybe 3 or 4 at first but if it doesn't cause problems I will purchase 50 of them. So fucking HOT!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I put about 35 worms in my pussy. It felt like my pussy was bulging out about an inch! They were very slimy and it felt so good!

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had this idea since I was about 14 to insert earthworms in my butt. When I was 18 and had my first apartment I purchased a tub of 50 of these slimey slithery creepy crawlers to put down my ass. How I did it was by putting my legs over my head and wedge myself against the toilet so my asshole was looking at the ceiling.I would put a mirror angled at my asshole to see the things slithering in my ass too. I would then take a dildo and get it as deep as I could for a while to get my anus to gape open. Then take the worms (I would take all worms before this out of the dirt tubs and clean them off and put them in clean container) and drop as many as 4-5 down my gaping ass. I eventually was able to get up to 4 tubs(200) worms down in my rectum.when I chose to cum I would get 4-5 half way in my gaping ass then close my asshole around them. This would cause them to squirm and move both ends of there slithery bodies around the inside and outside of your asshole. This part just makes me cum so hard and long! I would watch them in the mirror doing this.sometimes it would be timed perfectly whenthey would all tightly slip in my ass then I'd cum.you could just feel all 200 worms twisting turning squirming there long slimey bodies in your ass. Another good feeling is feeling the fatter ring around there body slip in your ass when they enter in your anus.I would then push them out in the toilet asap. I never did a count but I've been doing this for years with no problems at all. Try it,its so awesome

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this post still 'active'?

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home